Companies that Trust Us
Why ASPICE® is crucial?
ASPICE ®(Automotive Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination) is an automotive standard created within the ISO 15504 standard or also called SPICE.
The standard stipulates strict hardware and software development requirements. It is widely recognized in Germany and around the World, used by the leading OEMs like Volkswagen, Ford, and Audi, and, as a result, it has become a requirement for companies involved in the automotive industry.
Benefits of the automotive SPICE certificationFree Test Account
- It can safely be said that ASPICE® implementation became a requirement – it allows automotive suppliers to access the market of OEMs. Nowadays the majority of automotive manufacturers would demand a SPICE automotive certification to work with them.
- OEMs and suppliers are required to perform fewer assessments
- Implementing the standard also helps to perform a more controlled development procedure and enhance the cost and quality control
- Early detection of defects – the ASPICE®-aligned development process helps to define faults promptly and thus reduce the budget for redoing.
- Enhanced risk management and reduction
- Facilitated knowledge transfer and availability of documentation as ASPICE® places a great deal of emphasis on documentation
Closer look at the ASPICE® implementation in Compliance Aspekte
Each time your organization is developing certain software or hardware component, our compliance management system would guide you through the needed steps to implement for successful external ASPICE® assessment.
On the following images you can see implementation of the following aspects in our system:
ASPICE® structure analysis shows the structure of assets, for example, how many systems, networks, applications are there in the organization.
Compliance check is an implementation of requirements with the controls given by BSI.
Dashboards show what is implemented and what is partially implemented in the context of requirements and risks.
Profile library serving as bibliotheca of all the BSI objects mapped – modules (group of requirements), requirements, risks and measures.
Compliance Aspekte is very user-friendly and customization is easy. We can conduct ISO compliance, and data protection…we can make anything we want in one tool. And this is the only tool with which it is possible. It helps us to keep the data consistent and simplify audits. The Compliance Aspekte tool is better than the existing competitors on the market and at the same time cheaper.
One of the features we like best about Compliance Aspekte is its streamlined compliance process. The interface has a clean and structured design, ensuring usability and workflow speed. This not only results in a steep learning curve for new users but also lets experienced users minimize effort. At every stage during the security management lifecycle process, recurring tasks like scoping, structural analysis, modeling, and even tracking risks and controls are supported by a variety of features, e.g. mapping controls with multiple requirements, assigning individual assets to different scopes as well as expanding requirement and control catalogs. On top of that, the performance of the platform is great – it is stable and good in terms of speed efficiency. Having Helga, the compliance assistance bot, is also a very special plus as she can explain terms and provides guidance through the application. We really love and live Compliance Aspekte!
We’ve been staying with Compliance Aspekte for a long time as it is one of the most convenient and flexible compliance tools on the market. With this tool, we can easily create our own assets, and asset types, import risk catalogs, create our own controls, define our own requirements in regard to the assets, pack them into modules, and then automate everything in a flexible way. Among the other decent features that we take advantage of, are user-friendly gap analysis, the possibility to switch from a tree view to grids, and extensive collaboration functionality. Overall Compliance Aspekte significantly reduces the time spent and the risks of mistakes.
Test our ASPICE® Compliance Tool for FreeContact us
Other features that enhance the ASPICE® compliance process
- Our team provides full guidance needed for the ASPICE® certification
- The tool provides a compliance analysis across different aspects: processes, systems, projects, suppliers
- Compliance assessment conducted according to security and privacy requirements
- Integrations with task management and asset management tools
- Alignment with TISAX, WP. 29
- Clear and user-friendly design of the tool
- Flexible functionality with almost limitless customization options
- Easy start and migrating to Compliance Aspekte with a wide functionality of files import/export, integrations and ongoing support of our experts
- Modern technologies behind the product that make Compliance Aspekte stable and reliable
- Traceability of changes in Work Products and Evaluations
Compliance Aspekte Launches Version 9.2 with Innovative Features for Enhanced IT Security and Compliance
Introducing Release 9.1, Compliance Aspekte announces the release of new features.
Risk is an unavoidable aspect of modern business, with both internal and external factors posing significant challenges to companies of any size or nature. A company’s ability to manage and reduce these risks is crucial to achieving success.
While countless gigabytes of private data end up scattered across on-site, cloud, hybrid, and third-party systems, data privacy laws continue to grant broad rights to personal data owners. Now users can request to get a copy or update it, ask to have their data deleted or restricted. What will the future of privacy be like?
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.