Case study: Building a unified environment to implement a group of security standards
Leading EU-based IT service and software provider with 8000+ employees
- Facilitate and optimize compliance and risk management processes.
- Manage a big and ever-increasing number of compliance requirements.
- Eliminate fragmented compliance systems.
- Consolidate all compliance-related data within one system.
- Implement various security, privacy and quality requirements based on best practices.
How we helped:
- Development of individual standard requirement modules to further upload to SCM.
- Building a cyber-threats catalog to evaluate and manage associated security risks.
- Adding SCM functionality to facilitate selection of appropriate requirements and relevant cybersecurity measures.
- Integration with the 3rd party solutions.
- Reduced task processing time.
- Decreased probability of human errors.
- Minimized resources engagement.
- Opportunity to flexibly adjust the requirements in line with the recent changes.
- Comprehensive risk assessment process involving increased efficiency of requirement definition and compliance checks.
- Achieved cybersecurity and compliance level.
- Comprehensive reporting on the IT asset (object) security status.
Try Compliance Aspekte For Free
Book a 1-2-1 Live Demo and Obtain a 3-months Non-binding Trial
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.